December 11, 2020
Robustel recently annoucned the launch of their R1511 Lite-Industrial IoT Router.
The 1511 is the companion product to the R1510 series, offering high-speed wireless connectivity for IoT devices, with automatic failover to ensure maximum stability and reliability.
Designed with a Dual Ethernet port (LAN + WAN), the R1511 is a 2G/3G/4G/LTE router equipped with advanced software functions and a dedicated serial port at a very competitive price point, making it an ideal entry-level IoT gateway for all major vertical industries.
Success in Every Application:
With its compact size and industrial housing, the router is ideal for verticals such as:
- Retail – Point of Sale, ATM, Kiosks, Vending Machines
- Industrial IoT – Machinery Remote Monitoring, High-Value Asset Monitoring and Control
- Smart Cities – CCTV, Traffic Control, Lighting Management, Disaster Monitoring, Independent Living Management
R1511 Technical Highlights:
- Dual Ethernet Port (LAN + WAN)
- 1 x RS232 or 1x RS485 port for serial communication
- Modbus RTU to Modbus TCP Gateway built-in
- Ethernet, Wi-Fi and 4G options with auto-failover
- “Smart Reboot” for enhanced roaming SIM management
- RobustVPN provides fixed IP address on any SIM card
- Small footprint for space-constrained applications
- Wall-mount and DIN-rail mounting options available
Battery backup systems used in applications such as solar-powered outdoor cameras, lighting, and small cell systems like 4G/5G access points need multi-cell battery chargers for power. The traditional solution for multi-cell battery chargers is composed of several...
Taoglas®, a leading enabler of digital transformation through IoT, today announced its portfolio of antennas supporting the next generation Wi-Fi 6 standard. Devices with Wi-Fi 6 increase the speed, efficiency and data transfers compared with previous Wi-Fi standards...
The PA.176.A is a patent-pending, 5G/4G hide-band cellular SMD antenna designed especially for direct mount on a device’s PCB. It provides very high efficiency across multiple cellular bands, operating between 1.7 – 6GHz, in an extremely small form factor. The shape...
Stay Up to Date With The Latest News & Updates
Join Our Newsletter
Join our monthly newsletter for the latest updates in the electronics industry