At Glyn, we provide a range of services
Friendly, competent and experienced sales and technical staff provide friendly consulting services for all products in our portfolio.
Our suppliers have ISO 9001 certifications to ensure that you only receive consistently high quality products.
Well-trained employees ensure the proper picking and fast delivery of our orders.
- Development tools from stock
- Reference designs and sample programs
- Troubleshooting assistance over the entire duration of your project
regarding your technical requirements
- Regular updates on new products and technical developments
- MCU starter kit development assistance
- Technical information and support
- Application support (FAEs)
- Procurement of hard to find and end-of-life components
- Redistribution of excess inventory
- Just-in-time and kanban
- Warehousing for end-of-life products
- Safety storage
- Programming, taping and bending service
Workshops and seminars are regularly conducted in cooperation with our manufacturers. Subjects include e.g. microcontrollers, programming tools, software packages.
RoHS & Lead-Free Soldering
The Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS) demands the prohibition of the use of several materials that create a health hazard in electronic devices. We at GLYN have also addressed this topic and assembled a GLYN RoHS Roadmap for you.
- Lead-free solderability Electronic components that, due to the nature of their solder joints, are suitable for the use of lead-free solder.
- RoHS compliance The Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS), as soon as it becomes effective, prohibits the use of the following substances in electronic devices / electronic components that are marketed after July 1, 2006: Lead, mercury, cadmium, hexavalent chromium, polybromated biphenyl (PBB), polybromated diphenyl ether (each dependent on weight proportion).
GLYN RoHS Roadmap:
- Since August 2004: Successive classification of products from the current GLYN portfolio (approx. 16,000)
- Since October 2004: Indication of the recorded classifications in GLYN order confirmations, invoices and delivery bills
- Since January 2005: GLYN GmbH website www.glyn.com provides, in addition to general information from our manufacturers, a list of articles with the corresponding RoHS status for downloading. These lists will also be continuously updated.
Stay Up to Date With The Latest News & Updates
Join Our Newsletter
Join our monthly newsletter for the latest updates in the electronics industry